Pamela J Stuart MD Patient Reviews

• Emergency Medicine Gilroy, CA

4.9

December 18th, 2015
I absolutely love and recommend Dr. Stuart. The care I received there was excellent and professional.

April 24th, 2015
Dr. Stuart is excellent
Dr. Stuart is excellent. She listens to all your problems and concerns and directs you to what needs to be done. Lori is also very friendly. Very welcoming office!

March 19th, 2015
Dr. Stuart is caring and compassionate. She always helps me with the most appropriate treatment for my skin. She never tries to "oversell" anything. She is the best!

March 11th, 2015
Dr. Stuart was very informative. She made me feel comfortable and relaxed. I am looking forward to coming back for other procedures.

January 30th, 2015
I am very pleased with my initial consultation and treatment. Dr. Stuart took the time to carefully explain each treatment, the costs and results. Seeing the before and after pics of other patients helped me see the amazing results, and convinced me of moving forward with treatments of botox, IPL and Obagi products. She answers every one of my many questions carefully and thoroughly. :)

January 15th, 2015
Very knowledgeable and helpful! Gave great skin care advice and answered all questions thoroughly. Can't wait to see my results.

December 17th, 2014
Highly Recommend
I had my first appointment with Dr. Pamela Stuart today. She was very pleasant, professional and very quick to have my face look better so fast! The injections were quite painless, and I look forward to my next visit. I highly recommend Physician Skin Solutions.

November 19th, 2014
This was a great experience! Dr. was very re-assuring and calming for a first timer!! Will definitely be back! Lori was wonderful as well.

November 18th, 2014
I found Dr. Pamela Stuart to be a very informative and caring to my personal requests and needs. She took her time to make sure I received the best products and service for my treatment. Thank you.

October 22nd, 2014
Great, Respected Physician
Dr. Stuart is a great physician who I've known and respected for a long time. She takes her time and explains everything very well. I never feel rushed and completely trust her with my care.

September 11th, 2014
I have been coming to Dr. Pamela Stuart for seven years and I am beyond happy with the outcome! She has reduced years of sun damage and taken years off my face :) The care and detail that she and her staff give is wonderful. I look forward to my future under her care.

July 22nd, 2014
Amazing!
Pamela Stuart is amazing! She made me feel so comfortable - excellent bedside manner - and very knowledgeable.