A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Sutton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Sutton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Sutton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sutton graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sutton has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- Coral Springs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Marie Sutton MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pamela M. Sutton practice?
- Dr. Pamela Sutton has 1 office location.
Dr. Pamela Sutton practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Family Physicians.