A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Sylvestre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sylvestre
Education & Awards
Dr. Sylvestre graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Sylvestre has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Haywood Park Community Hospital
- Dyersburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela B Sylvestre MD is a female Pathologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Pamela B. Sylvestre practice?
- Dr. Pamela Sylvestre has 6 office locations.
Dr. Pamela Sylvestre practices Pathology near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Olive Branch, MS and Germantown, TN.
See Memphis Pathologists.