Dr. Pamela Szeeley Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Pamela Szeeley?

Very helpful and caring!!

Posted on June 11th, 2015

She got me off medicine i was over medicated by a previous Dr. If I have needed emergency appointmemts she has made the time for me. I don't know where I would be without her. You have to be willing to work with her. I found it refreshing that she included me in my own recovery. The staff has been nothing but helpful to me. Don't give an attitude

Posted on February 9th, 2015

Dr. Szeeley did not give a warm welcoming greeting upon first visit. My first impression seemed unpleasent and the rudeness continued on going with "care". Does not care about patients concerns or bothers to listen. She is quick to write prescriptions and lacks accurate in providing information about medication. Dr. Szeeley provides wrong dx and wrong information reguarding patient treatment plan. Poor recorder keeping skills and is highly inaccurate or correct information. She has trouble addressing a letter in the mail to a patient with the last four digits of phone number as the zip code. Office staff is rude and inconsiderate along with Dr. Szeeley. I would highly not recommend this office if you are in need of mental health. They will just add more stress to your life. I give 0 stars but the review won't let me select that so 1's all down the column.

franken

Posted on February 23rd, 2014

she should look in the mirror backwards to do psychotherapy

Posted on May 16th, 2012

she is horrifying

Posted on October 13th, 2010

She is the best around. Caring, professional, understanding, very dedicated to her patients.

Posted on January 26th, 2016