A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Temples:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Temples is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Temples, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Temples graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Temples has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Clinch Memorial Hospital
- Smith Northview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Temples MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Pamela Temples practice?
- Dr. Pamela Temples has 1 office location.
Dr. Pamela Temples practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Valdosta, GA.
See Valdosta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.