Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pamela Thomas
Dr. Pamela Thomas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Wayne, IN. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism and Pediatric Endocrinology. Dr. Thomas is affiliated with Lutheran Hospital, Parkview Hospital and Dupont Hospital Llc. Dr. Thomas has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Pamela Thomas has the following 3 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
- Pediatric Endocrinology
Endocrinologists treat disorders related to our glands and the hormones they produce. Because hormones play a key role in the growth and development of children, these conditions often pose different threats to children than they do adults. That’s...
Dr. Pamela Thomas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Wayne, IN.
Dr. Amanda Gripe
Fort Wayne, IN 0 mi8
Dr. Rene Arcellana
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Fort Wayne, IN 0 mi31
Dr. Andrew Gormley
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics
Fort Wayne, IN 0 mi20