A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Todd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Todd, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Todd graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Todd has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
- Providence Anchorage Anesthesia Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Todd MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Pamela Todd practice?
- Dr. Pamela Todd has 1 office location.
Dr. Pamela Todd practices Anesthesiology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Anesthesiologists.