inactive

Pamela S Tronetti DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 4 reviews

November 12th, 2015
I got no help today. I called about my husband but got no response. I got no help with a dementia patient who is psychotic. I am left to take care of the situation by myself. Left to survive with a patient through the night with a demented husband.

November 25th, 2014
Probably saved my life
Dr. Pam Tronetti was my doctor when she lived and had her practice in Erie, PA. She had me go in for a stress test which I failed. Well, that lead to a heart operation which probably saved my life. I recently had a test done which proved to me that the operation was done correctly and my heart is functioning fine. I am healthy and well thanks to her. I want to thank you so much for finding my problem and bringing me to a healthy state. I wish you and yours only the best that life offers any of us. If your doctor Is Pam, your in good hands people, believe me!!

June 28th, 2011
Wonderful doctor
She is a careful listener and her holistic view of the patient is outstanding. She is a caring doctor who seems to truly careful for her patients.

September 27th, 2009