A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Tropper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Tropper, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Tropper graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Tropper has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela J Tropper MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pamela J. Tropper practice?
- Dr. Pamela Tropper has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pamela Tropper practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Obstetricians & Gynecologists.