A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Tropper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Tropper, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Tropper graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Tropper has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tropper accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pamela J. Tropper practice?
Dr. Pamela Tropper practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Obstetricians & Gynecologists.