Family Physicians, Internist

2570 Berryhill Rd
Suite 2
Montgomery, AL 36117
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  GREAT DOCTOR  |  show details
Nov 27th, 2012

i HAVE THE UTMOST RESPECT FOR DR.TUCK.SHE SHOWS ALOT OF CONCERN FOR HER PATIENTS.I LEFT MY DOCTOR OF 12 YEARS TO HAVE HER AS MY PHYSICIAN.I WOULD RECCOMMEND HER TO ANY OF MY FAMILY OR FRIENDS.

|  show details
Jun 15th, 2012

Waiting time is just terrible. The longest I waited was 2 and half hours. At a 8:15 appt and it opened at 8. I waited till 9:35 to see doctor!

|  I was hoping for more  |  show details
Apr 28th, 2009

I am not sure what they teach in medical school regarding patient-side manners but this physician should be the required case study for what not to do. It starts at the reception desk and gets worst. The reception staff is so unfriendly. No smiles, just looks of "you are disturbing me" as they expect you to sign all their patient-related paperwork without question. Only when you give them your co-pay check do you know they are alive behind the window. Next, the nurses move you around with precision and do their job very courteously and proficiently. But, it's all for not, since you will almost certainly have to sit in examination room and wait at least 30 minutes for the her to show up(even when it doesn't seem busy). In all my life, I have never seen a physician walk in the examination room with a laptop (not a tablet computer) and spend more time typing her assessment notes into her computer rather than looking at the patient and addressing her well-being. How dehumanizing, especially after sitting and waiting for her to show up. She also appears to have an affinity for writing expensive prescriptions without explanation and billing an additional amount no matter what the insurance covers. It's hard to find a good female doctor, so I was hoping for more but at least she smiles at you when sitting three feet away and typing on her laptop so I guess I should be thankful for that. Never again!