Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pamela Turnbo
Dr. Pamela Turnbo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Willingboro, NJ, with another office in Camden, NJ. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Turnbo is affiliated with Cooper University Hospital, Cooper Hospital Umc and Cooper Health SystemUniversity Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Pamela Turnbo has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Pamela Turnbo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Willingboro, NJ.
Dr. David Ingis
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Willingboro, NJ 0.01 mi48
Dr. David Schreiner
Willingboro, NJ 0.01 mi33
Dr. Deepa Velayadikot
Willingboro, NJ 0.01 mi23