A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Turner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Turner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Turner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Elizabeth Turner MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pamela E. Turner practice?
- Dr. Pamela Turner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pamela Turner practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Corvallis, OR.
See Portland Internists.