A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Cruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Cruz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cruz graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Cruz has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cruz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pamela U. Cruz practice?
Dr. Pamela Cruz practices Internal Medicine near Lewisville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Lewisville Internists.