Dr. Pamela Cruz MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Lewisville, TX

3.6

December 30th, 2016
Dont waste your time & money
I am so through with the office. Yolanda and Emily are poor examples of a good staff. They promise to call back, rude over the phone, incompetent.On the 27th I asked Yolanda to call in a prescription where my insurance expired the 30th.She claimed the doctor will approve today, now 3 days later my insurance said they never called. This is the 3rd conversation I had with Yolanda, shes careless and unprofessional and will do anything to get you off the phone. Now I have to pay 500 for a prescription in which could have been avoided. I'm done!

June 10th, 2015
No complaints here! Love Dr Cruz
I've been seeing Dr Pam Cruz for over 10 years and I love her attention to detail. She takes the time to sit with me and explain what's going on with me and what she feels is the best way to handle my situation. As long as she's in practice I will always be her patient. Doctors like these are hard to find and I did find one.

December 16th, 2014
Dr Cruz is the kind of doctor you dream of. she takes time to thoroughly check you over and Aknowledge your symptoms. Then she discusses the different options you have and describes the medicine and it's reactions that you can expect ,she will not let you leave until you understand what is wrong with you probably why it happened and or how she plans to correct it

November 7th, 2014
Average experience, no personality.
Impatient and rushed. Not interested in patient.

July 3rd, 2013
10 years wasted
We were patients of Doctor Cruz for over 10 years. I asked her to write a simple letter to confirm my spouse's medical history, and she refused to do so. She did not even talk to me face to face; instead, she sent her incompetent assistants back and forth to ask worthless questions. I will NEVER go back to their dirty and cheap practice.

July 25th, 2012
The Best Doctor
She is a thoughtful and insiteful doctor. She takes the time to talk to her patients and speaks to them in laymen terms.The staff is very professional, caring, and compassionate.Would recommend to anyone looking for a PCP.

September 15th, 2011
Most Caring and Knowledgeable Dr
Dr Cruz is one of the few good Dr.s left in the DFW area. After she examines your stats and ask some general questions about your symptoms she then will describe what she believes you have and how she came to that conclusion over another diagnosis. You feel so confident leaving her office that you know for sure you will be better. I've never had a dr spend so much time with me on a visit not even my gyno.

June 17th, 2011
Excellent Doctor!
Many years under the care of Dr. Cruz. Highly knowledgeable, especially on Diabetes related care. Wonderful and caring Doctor! Highly recommend her.

November 12th, 2009
Wonderful Bedside manner
Dr Cruz spends time with me and my family. She also doesnt just give you a diagnosis, she explains in layman's terms what is wrong with you and how she plans to fix it.She is very personable and spends thee time to answer your questions. I found out by accident some of my friends also have her as their primary physician!