Dr. Pamela Ulanoski MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 15th, 2016
Dr Pam Dr Jim Awesome, Billing a pain
We have been taking both our daughters to Dr Pam and Dr Jim and we love them, their nurses are wonderful too. I am not too thrilled with the front desk staff as I always get overcharged and then I have to fight back to get a check back, instead of them billing the insurance first and then bill me

August 20th, 2013
highly recommend
Dr. Jim and Dr. Pam Ulanoski are wonderful. We have five kids and could not be happier with the care we receive from them! Our former pediatrician moved and we were so worried about finding a new practice. We tried another doctor in Coppell who is very popular but were not impressed at all. Several friends recommended the Ulanoskis and I knew at the first visit that we'd found a perfect fit. So glad that they moved to a new office--much nicer than being in a strip mall!

March 1st, 2013
Dr. Pam and Dr. Jim are top notch pediatricians! They are so knowledgeable and don’t just dole out antibiotics because that’s what parents want. When our oldest was sick in the middle of the night with a high fever and severe sore throat, I was convinced it was strep. The next morning I called the office to make an appointment. The staff was so courteous, helpful and despite both doctors being booked, they fit us in. The strep test came back negative. Our son just has a bad virus that would last 7-10 days. Dr. Pam did not give us antibiotics, but instead told us how to ease his symptoms and keep him comfortable. Thank goodness for doctors like her!

April 8th, 2012
Awesome Pediatrician
Dr. Pam and Dr. Jim are THE BEST pediatricians ever! You will not find more knowledgeable, caring and dedicated doctors anywhere. I highly recommend them.

March 10th, 2012
We are so thankful to have such a wonderful pediatrician!
Dr. Pam is an exceptional pediatrician. She is caring, thoughtful and precise. Our boys feel comfortable with her and we never feel rushed. Her staff is professional and I'm always able to get appointments when I need them. We are very lucky to have found Dr. Pam and will refer her to our friends and family. Thank you!

December 20th, 2011
Not happy
It seems that this doctor tells the parents what they want to hear. She was recommended by a friend, I see why this firend has so many issues with her child. Doctor does not know what she is talking about.

November 17th, 2008
Dr. Ulanoski is not a very knowledgable when it comes to pediatrics. He not only misdiagnosed my son twice, he sent us to the ER four times in two weeks without coming up with a single result! Knowing that our son had been on Pedialyte for 2 plus days and vomitting, he sent us home telling us to continue feeding our son the same manner. Our son soon became even more ill do to malnutrition and was place in the hospital for dehydration and excessive vomitting. After a four day stay in the hospital, we were still asking for an answer to our sons health problems. The best conclusion Dr. Ulanoski could give us is that our son must have come down with some type of virus. When put on the spot about his plan of actions for our sons health, he denied his actions for making the decisions he made. Terrible Doctor.

January 1st, 2017