Learn more about Dr. Pamela Valka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Valka is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Valka
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Valka Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Valka, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Valka graduated from Des Moines University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Valka has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Rae Valka DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pamela R. Valka practice?
- Dr. Pamela Valka has 1 office location.
Dr. Pamela Valka practices Family Medicine near Clinton Township, MI.
See Clinton Township Family Physicians.