Learn more about Dr. Pamela Valka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Valka is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Valka
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Valka Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Valka, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Valka graduated from Des Moines University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Valka has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Rae Valka DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pamela R. Valka practice?
- Dr. Pamela Valka has 1 office location.
Dr. Pamela Valka practices Family Medicine near Clinton Township, MI.
See Clinton Township Primary Care Doctors.