Dr. Pamela Valka DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Clinton Township, MI

4.8

May 24th, 2017
This is truly what a family doctor means!
Her picture should be in the dictionary under the definition of a family doctor. I can't speak highly enough about her. My children and my self have seen her for 17 years and they are adults now. She delivered my granddaughter when they were delivering babies at the practice. She cares about your health and that means all around health. My daughter's continue to see her and they are now adults and take their children to her. You as a patient are top priority, however much time it takes to handle whatever healthcare need you have.

May 23rd, 2017
She has been my doctor for years. Very easy to talk to and cares about her patients. She also offers great advice that helped me tremendously in a personal decision regarding weight loss.

December 2nd, 2015
She is an outstanding doctor! She has been my primary doctor since I was born. Dr. Volka makes you feel comfortable and she is open to discuss anything with you. Your appointment is never rushed, but she does everything in a timely manor.

August 21st, 2015
Dr. Valka is the best Physician I have ever been to. I have never felt more comfortable talking about sensitive issues with her and any time I chage insurance I choose according to whenther Dr. Valka is in netwark. I also insisted my husband go to Dr. Valka and he is very pleased with her as our primary care physician.

August 14th, 2015
Dr Valka has been mine and my husbands Dr. for years. I have referred many people to her.

October 14th, 2014
great doctor
very through made me feel comfortable would recommend her to anyone looking for a primary care giver great experience

April 23rd, 2014
Absolutely wonderful and caring!
I have been seeing Dr. Valka for many years. Previously, each doctor that I saw for my Primary Care Physician rushed me in and out like I was just a number. Dr. Valka takes the time to understand her patients. She is intimately familiar with her patients and knows what questions to ask, even if it is something personal that you might hesitate to ask or forget to ask.

December 5th, 2011
Dr. Valka is phenomenal and extremely caring
I have been seeing Dr. Valka for about 4 years and she is simply the best family doctor that I have ever had the opportunity to see. She is prompt, courteous and respectful. She is always willing to take the time to answer qustions and asks questions that you might be hestitant about asking.

March 15th, 2011
Dr. Valka is the first doctor I've ever felt comfortable with and as if she cared about me as a person. She always takes as much time with me as I need, helps me understand every aspect of my exam and diagnosis, and looks at me as a whole person rather than a series of diagnoses. She is warm and friendly while still being completely professional and helpful. I cannot recommend her enough!

February 13th, 2011
I've been a patient of Dr Valka now for 7 years. She's exceptional. My mother has been seeing her for 6 years and she's treated my mother with the greatest of tenderness. She's never hesitant to give out a referral to a specialist. Anyone displeased with this doctor will never be pleased by any other doctor they may go to.

March 19th, 2010
She is a horrible physcian and misdiagnosed my child's condition