Dr. Pamela Valka Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Pamela Valka?

Where is she???

Posted on October 2nd, 2017

Dr Valka had been my Dr for many years and then all of a sudden she is just gone. She left McLaren and no one has seeen or heard from her supposedly. I am terribly upset over this. Now getting an appointment at that office is a nightmare. They schedule you one then they cancel and reschedule and you better hope that ther is nothing serious because you could be big trouble medically or mentally or both. It is really hard to lose the doctor that knows you so well.

This is truly what a family doctor means!

Posted on May 25th, 2017

Her picture should be in the dictionary under the definition of a family doctor. I can't speak highly enough about her. My children and my self have seen her for 17 years and they are adults now. She delivered my granddaughter when they were delivering babies at the practice. She cares about your health and that means all around health. My daughter's continue to see her and they are now adults and take their children to her. You as a patient are top priority, however much time it takes to handle whatever healthcare need you have.

Posted on May 23rd, 2017

She has been my doctor for years. Very easy to talk to and cares about her patients. She also offers great advice that helped me tremendously in a personal decision regarding weight loss.

Posted on December 2nd, 2015

She is an outstanding doctor! She has been my primary doctor since I was born. Dr. Volka makes you feel comfortable and she is open to discuss anything with you. Your appointment is never rushed, but she does everything in a timely manor.

Posted on August 21st, 2015

Dr. Valka is the best Physician I have ever been to. I have never felt more comfortable talking about sensitive issues with her and any time I chage insurance I choose according to whenther Dr. Valka is in netwark. I also insisted my husband go to Dr. Valka and he is very pleased with her as our primary care physician.

Posted on August 14th, 2015

Dr Valka has been mine and my husbands Dr. for years. I have referred many people to her.

great doctor

Posted on October 14th, 2014

very through made me feel comfortable would recommend her to anyone looking for a primary care giver great experience

Absolutely wonderful and caring!

Posted on April 23rd, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Valka for many years. Previously, each doctor that I saw for my Primary Care Physician rushed me in and out like I was just a number. Dr. Valka takes the time to understand her patients. She is intimately familiar with her patients and knows what questions to ask, even if it is something personal that you might hesitate to ask or forget to ask.

Dr. Valka is phenomenal and extremely caring

Posted on December 5th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Valka for about 4 years and she is simply the best family doctor that I have ever had the opportunity to see. She is prompt, courteous and respectful. She is always willing to take the time to answer qustions and asks questions that you might be hestitant about asking.

Posted on March 15th, 2011

Dr. Valka is the first doctor I've ever felt comfortable with and as if she cared about me as a person. She always takes as much time with me as I need, helps me understand every aspect of my exam and diagnosis, and looks at me as a whole person rather than a series of diagnoses. She is warm and friendly while still being completely professional and helpful. I cannot recommend her enough!

Posted on February 13th, 2011

I've been a patient of Dr Valka now for 7 years. She's exceptional. My mother has been seeing her for 6 years and she's treated my mother with the greatest of tenderness. She's never hesitant to give out a referral to a specialist. Anyone displeased with this doctor will never be pleased by any other doctor they may go to.

Posted on March 19th, 2010

She is a horrible physcian and misdiagnosed my child's condition