A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Vallejo-Craig graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.More Education & Awards
Dr. Vallejo-Craig has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center-Grapevine
- Parkview Medical Center Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vallejo-Craig accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Vallejo-Craig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pamela Vallejo-Craig practice?
Dr. Pamela Vallejo-Craig practices Internal Medicine near Pueblo, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Grapevine, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Pueblo Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Pamelia Vallejo-Craig, Dr. Pamella Vallejo-Craig, Dr. Pam Vallejo-Craig, Dr. Tamela Vallejo-Craig