A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Vallejo-Craig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vallejo-Craig graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Vallejo-Craig has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Parkview Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Vallejo-Craig MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pamela Vallejo-Craig practice?
- Dr. Pamela Vallejo-Craig has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pamela Vallejo-Craig practices Internal Medicine near Pueblo, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Pueblo Internists.