A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Van Tassel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Van Tassel, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Tassel graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Van Tassel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- El Centro Regional Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- Sunbury Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Van Tassel MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Pamela Van Tassel practice?
- Dr. Pamela Van Tassel has 9 office locations.
Dr. Pamela Van Tassel practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Calexico, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakhurst, CA and Yucca Valley, CA.
See Calexico Radiologists.