A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela VanTassel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. VanTassel
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. VanTassel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela VanTassel, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. VanTassel graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. VanTassel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Shands at Starke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela VanTassel MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Pamela VanTassel practice?
- Dr. Pamela VanTassel has 10 office locations.
Dr. Pamela VanTassel practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Calexico, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Liberty, KY and Hanford, CA.
See Calexico Radiologists.