A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Vantassel, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Vantassel graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.More Education & Awards
Dr. Vantassel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Lima Memorial Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vantassel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Vantassel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pamela Vantassel practice?
Dr. Pamela Vantassel practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology near Beachwood, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Doylestown, PA.
See Beachwood Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Pam Vantassel, Dr. Pamelia Vantassel, Dr. Pamella Vantassel, Dr. Tamela Vantassel