Dr. Pamela Villar MD Patient Reviews

• General Practice Carlsbad, CA

4.7

September 6th, 2011
excellent, caring, doctor
I am a registered nurse so am quite picky about who I have as a pediatrician for my children. Dr. Villar came highly recommended by 2 other pediatricians so I decided to try her office. I was highly impressed with how thorough she is, and my kids have quite a few medical needs. She is very kind and caring and speaks directly to my older children, wanting their input. I was really surprised to read the review by the person who said she was yelled at by this doctor. I cannot even begin to imagine Dr. Villar yelling at a mother/father, as it is just not in her gentle nature. I question the validity of that review. Yes, she is often running behind but it is because she does not herd you in and out like some doctors do but rather takes her time to listen to everything you say and evaluates the situation completely. I could not recommend a better pediatrician.

August 18th, 2010
On a recent office visit, was kept waiting almost an hour, then yelled at by the doctor for questioning how much longer it would be. Will not be returning. I question this doctor's sincerity, as well.