A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Weaner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Weaner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weaner
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Weaner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Weaner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Weaner graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Weaner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital/Lebanon
- Lebanon Valley Health Net Physicians
- GSH Medical Staff Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Ann Weaner MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pamela A. Weaner practice?
- Dr. Pamela Weaner has 1 office location.
Dr. Pamela Weaner practices Family Medicine near Jonestown, PA.
See Jonestown Family Physicians.