A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Weaner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Weaner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Weaner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weaner graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Weaner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital/Lebanon
- Lebanon Valley Health Net Physicians
- GSH Medical Staff Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Ann Weaner MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pamela A. Weaner practice?
- Dr. Pamela Weaner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pamela Weaner practices Family Medicine near Jonestown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fredericksburg, PA.
See Jonestown Family Physicians.