A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Weigandt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamela Weigandt is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weigandt graduated from Mercer University, Macon.
Dr. Weigandt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
- Wellstar Windy Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Abercrombie Weigandt MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Pamela A. Weigandt practice?
- Dr. Pamela Weigandt has 1 office location.
Dr. Pamela Weigandt practices Anesthesiology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Anesthesiologists.