A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Woodard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Woodard, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Pulmonary Embolism
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodard graduated from Duke University , Durham. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Woodard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- St. Louis Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Karen Woodard MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Pamela K. Woodard practice?
- Dr. Pamela Woodard has 4 office locations.
Dr. Pamela Woodard practices Diagnostic Radiology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Chesterfield, MO.
See Saint Louis Radiologists.