A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamela Woodard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woodard
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Woodard Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamela Woodard, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Pulmonary Embolism
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodard graduated from Duke University , Durham. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Woodard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- St. Louis Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamela Karen Woodard MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Pamela K. Woodard practice?
- Dr. Pamela Woodard has 1 office location.
Dr. Pamela Woodard practices Diagnostic Radiology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Radiologists.