A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pamil Sidhu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pamil Sidhu is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pamil Sidhu, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sidhu graduated from University Of Sint Eustatius.
Dr. Sidhu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pamil P Sidhu MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pamil P. Sidhu practice?
- Dr. Pamil Sidhu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pamil Sidhu practices Family Medicine near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Family Physicians.