Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Panagiota Caralis
Dr. Panagiota Caralis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL. She has 42 years of experience. Her specialties include Hospitalist and Internal Medicine. Dr. Caralis is affiliated with Miami VA Healthcare System, University of Miami Hospital & Clinics and Miami Va Clinic. She speaks English.
Dr. Panagiota Caralis has the following 2 specialties
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Panagiota Caralis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.
Dr. Khin Zaw
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Miami, FL 0 mi28
Dr. Marcio Soares
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Miami, FL 0 mi11
Dr. Alan Bisno
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
Miami, FL 0 mi51