Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Specialist

Midwest Pain Treratment Center
1900 S Main St
Findlay, OH 45840
419-423-5555
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

|  My knight in shining armor  |  show details
Feb 7th, 2011

A chronic pain sufferer fot over 10 yrs, I was left out in the cold after my family physician of over 20 yrs retired. Finding a physician willing to help me work through the pain of several failed spinal fusions, degenerative disk disease and arthritis of the spine was nearly impossible. Dr. Bakos was recommended by a friend and I gladly drive 45 minutes 1 way even though driving is torturous for me to see him every 3 months.He is compassionate, cares, and has done everything available to help me wprk through and live with this pain from trying various injections (none of these worked for me) to helping me decide whether or not an implanted pump was needed.I've never felt rushed and thank God in this world of callous professionals I found him.

|  Scam  |  show details
Dec 10th, 2010

It's "Take the injections or nothing" with this group of doctors. I was not only lied to by both Dr. Bakos and his staff, but they also held up my care at my family physician when I decided that I had had enough.These injections are very high dollar and a great source of income for the clinics like this one. All too many of them are exploiting chronic pain patients and this one is no different. Spend your money elsewhere because the money is the only concern with this group.