Anesthesiologist (pain control), Pain Management Specialist

chronic pain suffer show details chronic pain suffer
by tammie holland on Mar 23rd, 2015

I say this is a fine doctor he takes as much time as I need to help me understand my pain treatments Ive seem him for 10 years now and hes a great doctor

mistreated patient show details mistreated patient
by anonymous on Jun 3rd, 2014

Dr. Bakos is not a bad doctor. However, he seems so over worked that he would not be able to pick his patients out in a line up if his life depended on it. Not a very personable doctor. The staff in it's self is a mean set of people in general. If you wish to be treated like a hardened criminal then this is the place for you. They are rude, disrespectful, inconsiderate and make false accusations. I will be cutting my ties with this company as soon as I do research and find the best place for me. Shame on me for not doing research before I delt with this staff. The staff has made me cry several times for things I was not aware were an issue. Read everything before going here. Just reading the agreement will let you know that they want to have total control over all that you do.

My knight in shining armor show details My knight in shining armor
Feb 7th, 2011

A chronic pain sufferer fot over 10 yrs, I was left out in the cold after my family physician of over 20 yrs retired. Finding a physician willing to help me work through the pain of several failed spinal fusions, degenerative disk disease and arthritis of the spine was nearly impossible. Dr. Bakos was recommended by a friend and I gladly drive 45 minutes 1 way even though driving is torturous for me to see him every 3 months.He is compassionate, cares, and has done everything available to help me wprk through and live with this pain from trying various injections (none of these worked for me) to helping me decide whether or not an implanted pump was needed.I've never felt rushed and thank God in this world of callous professionals I found him.

Scam show details Scam
Dec 10th, 2010

It's "Take the injections or nothing" with this group of doctors. I was not only lied to by both Dr. Bakos and his staff, but they also held up my care at my family physician when I decided that I had had enough.These injections are very high dollar and a great source of income for the clinics like this one. All too many of them are exploiting chronic pain patients and this one is no different. Spend your money elsewhere because the money is the only concern with this group.