Dr. Panagiotis Bakos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Panagiotis Bakos?

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Panagiotis Bakos?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 13th, 2017

Great skill: Compassionate, and accomodating

Dr. Bakos has treated my wife and me for 7 years and we are extremely please with his diagnosis, evaluation, and our treatments. He can also accommodate our hectic schedules.

October 18th, 2016

Excellent and compassionate

I came all the way from the very northeast corner of NY state to see Dr Banos. He spent all the time he needed to listening to me and came up with the best working plan to help me. He is caring and knowledgeable beyond anyone I've been to. He's an asset to this practice and to all Dr's in his field. I will be travelling to see him regularly. 900 miles is nothing to find the best.

March 24th, 2016

So awesome best Dr Bakos ever

July 21st, 2015

We need him in Findlay

Good doctor

March 23rd, 2015

chronic pain suffer

I say this is a fine doctor he takes as much time as I need to help me understand my pain treatments Ive seem him for 10 years now and hes a great doctor

June 3rd, 2014

mistreated patient

Dr. Bakos is not a bad doctor. However, he seems so over worked that he would not be able to pick his patients out in a line up if his life depended on it. Not a very personable doctor. The staff in it's self is a mean set of people in general. If you wish to be treated like a hardened criminal then this is the place for you. They are rude, disrespectful, inconsiderate and make false accusations. I will be cutting my ties with this company as soon as I do research and find the best place for me. Shame on me for not doing research before I delt with this staff. The staff has made me cry several times for things I was not aware were an issue. Read everything before going here. Just reading the agreement will let you know that they want to have total control over all that you do.

February 7th, 2011

My knight in shining armor

A chronic pain sufferer fot over 10 yrs, I was left out in the cold after my family physician of over 20 yrs retired. Finding a physician willing to help me work through the pain of several failed spinal fusions, degenerative disk disease and arthritis of the spine was nearly impossible. Dr. Bakos was recommended by a friend and I gladly drive 45 minutes 1 way even though driving is torturous for me to see him every 3 months.He is compassionate, cares, and has done everything available to help me wprk through and live with this pain from trying various injections (none of these worked for me) to helping me decide whether or not an implanted pump was needed.I've never felt rushed and thank God in this world of callous professionals I found him.

December 10th, 2010

Scam

It's "Take the injections or nothing" with this group of doctors. I was not only lied to by both Dr. Bakos and his staff, but they also held up my care at my family physician when I decided that I had had enough.These injections are very high dollar and a great source of income for the clinics like this one. All too many of them are exploiting chronic pain patients and this one is no different. Spend your money elsewhere because the money is the only concern with this group.

August 24th, 2017