A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Panagiotis Labropoulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Panagiotis Labropoulos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Labropoulos graduated from University Of Athens.
Dr. Labropoulos has 1 hospital affiliations:
- George Wash University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Panagiotis A Labropoulos MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Panagiotis A. Labropoulos practice?
- Dr. Panagiotis Labropoulos has 1 office location.
Dr. Panagiotis Labropoulos practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Washington, DC.
See Washington Surgeons.