Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Panagiotis Manolas
Dr. Panagiotis Manolas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Astoria, NY, with another office in Englewood, NJ. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Manolas is affiliated with Mount Sinai Queens, North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills and Brooklyn University Hospital. Dr. Manolas has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Panagiotis Manolas has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Panagiotis Manolas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Astoria, NY.