Dr. Panagiotis Panagiotakis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Panagiotis Panagiotakis?

Posted on March 22nd, 2016

The best and most caring GI doctor

Posted on February 18th, 2015

I almost died by him not being truthful about how my procedure went. Lied afterwards after i filed a complaint and the list goes on and on

Very Nice, Very Professional

Posted on March 12th, 2012

I went in for an Endoscopy, so times may vary depending on your procedure. They took me back in time for my appointment, once there from changing time to IV insertion, questions, etc, to the time the doctor arrived was roughly an hour, maybe a bit over, so that is the only reason I gave it 2 stars; from arrival to departure I was there about 2 1/2 hours, so it is not as in & out as I was told. If you go expecting it to take 2-3 hours, then you're fine.Dr. Panagiotakis was great. He took time to talk, he asked direct questions before beginning, & he is informed about other issues over just GI; a nurse questioned me about a medication I'm taking since I don't have the primary issue it's taken for, & rather than have to explain myself for the millionth time to some nurses & doctors, Dr. Panagiotakis jumped right in with why I was taking it, just after looking at my file.He's very reassuring, especially if you're nervous, great bedside manner, and I can tell you that this endoscopy with him was a million times better than the last one I had many years ago. The procedure hasn't changed between my first endoscopy to my last, so the difference must be the doctor!They also give you a packet of information, so if you're a little fuzzy-headed or have questions later, there's info in the packet, sometimes another procedure has been scheduled if deemed necessary, sometimes a written prescription, and a follow up appointment, all of which they'll go over with you before discharge, but it's nice to have in written form to take with you.I would recommend Dr. Panagiotakis to anyone needing GI procedures done.

Love Dr. T.

Posted on September 11th, 2010

I have no doubt Dr. Takis is very concerned about my health. He always explains everything thoroughly and answers all of my questions.He does order a lot of (expensive) tests, but I guess when you have a chronic disease, you have to keep your eye on it.

Posted on March 19th, 2016