A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Panagiotis Panotopoulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Panagiotis Panotopoulos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Panotopoulos
Specialties & Research
Dr. Panagiotis Panotopoulos, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Device Interrogation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Panotopoulos graduated from University Of Athens.
Dr. Panotopoulos has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Panagiotis Panotopoulos MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Panagiotis Panotopoulos practice?
- Dr. Panagiotis Panotopoulos has 9 office locations.
Dr. Panagiotis Panotopoulos practices Cardiovascular Disease near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Mesa Cardiologists.