A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Panagiotis Panotopoulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Panagiotis Panotopoulos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Panotopoulos
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Panotopoulos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Panagiotis Panotopoulos, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Device Interrogation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Panotopoulos graduated from University Of Athens.
Dr. Panotopoulos has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Panagiotis Panotopoulos MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Panagiotis Panotopoulos practice?
- Dr. Panagiotis Panotopoulos has 9 office locations.
Dr. Panagiotis Panotopoulos practices Cardiovascular Disease near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Mesa Cardiologists.