Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Panagiotis Panotopoulos
Dr. Panagiotis Panotopoulos, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Scottsdale, AZ. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiology. Dr. Panotopoulos is affiliated with Maricopa Medical Center, Mercy Gilbert Medical Center and Banner Heart Hospital. Dr. Panotopoulos has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Panagiotis Panotopoulos has the following 2 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Panagiotis Panotopoulos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.
Dr. Ashok Garg
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Phoenix, AZ 2.21 mi33
Dr. James Beck
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Phoenix, AZ 2.21 mi
Dr. Allen Rafael
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Phoenix, AZ 2.50 mi23