A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Panagiotis Panotopoulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Panagiotis Panotopoulos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Panagiotis Panotopoulos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Device Interrogation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Panotopoulos graduated from University Of Athens.
Dr. Panotopoulos has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Panotopoulos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Panagiotis Panotopoulos practice?
Dr. Panagiotis Panotopoulos practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, and Cardiac Electrophysiology near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Mesa Internists and Mesa Cardiologists.