A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Panagiotis Papageorgiou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Panagiotis Papageorgiou is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Panagiotis Papageorgiou, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Papageorgiou graduated from Aristotle University Of Thessaloniki. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Papageorgiou has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Winchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Panagiotis Papageorgiou MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Panagiotis Papageorgiou practice?
- Dr. Panagiotis Papageorgiou has 3 office locations.
Dr. Panagiotis Papageorgiou practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrence, MA.
See Boston Cardiologists.