Learn more about Dr. Panagiotis Papageorgiou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Panagiotis Papageorgiou is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Panagiotis Papageorgiou, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Papageorgiou graduated from Aristotle University Of Thessaloniki. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Papageorgiou has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Carney Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Papageorgiou accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Panagiotis Papageorgiou practice?
Dr. Panagiotis Papageorgiou practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Radiology near Ayer, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Ayer Internists, Ayer Cardiologists, and Ayer Radiologists.