Learn more about Dr. Panagiotis Papageorgiou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Panagiotis Papageorgiou is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Papageorgiou
Specialties & Research
Dr. Panagiotis Papageorgiou, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Papageorgiou graduated from Aristotle University Of Thessaloniki. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Papageorgiou has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Carney Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Panagiotis Papageorgiou MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Panagiotis Papageorgiou practice?
- Dr. Panagiotis Papageorgiou has 1 office location.
Dr. Panagiotis Papageorgiou practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Cardiologists.