A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Panagiotis Papageorgiou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Panagiotis Papageorgiou is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Papageorgiou
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Papageorgiou Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Panagiotis Papageorgiou, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Papageorgiou graduated from Aristotle University Of Thessaloniki. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Papageorgiou has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Carney Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Panagiotis Papageorgiou MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Panagiotis Papageorgiou practice?
- Dr. Panagiotis Papageorgiou has 1 office location.
Dr. Panagiotis Papageorgiou practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Cardiologists.