A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Panayiotis Mitsias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Panayiotis Mitsias is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Panayiotis Mitsias, MBBS, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitsias graduated from Aristotle University Of Thessaloniki.
Dr. Mitsias has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mitsias accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 24 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 12 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Panayiotis Mitsias practice?
Dr. Panayiotis Mitsias practices Neurology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Neurologists.