A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Panayiotis Sitaras:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Panayiotis Sitaras is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Panayiotis Sitaras, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sitaras graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Sitaras has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Medical Center
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Panayiotis Louis Sitaras MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Panayiotis L. Sitaras practice?
- Dr. Panayiotis Sitaras has 1 office location.
Dr. Panayiotis Sitaras practices Neurological Surgery near Fallston, MD.
See Fallston Neurological Surgeons.