A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Panayota Zarmakoupis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Panayota Zarmakoupis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Panayota Zarmakoupis, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Zarmakoupis graduated from University Of Athens. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Zarmakoupis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph East
- Shore Health System of Maryland, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Panayota Napoleon Zarmakoupis MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Panayota N. Zarmakoupis practice?
- Dr. Panayota Zarmakoupis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Panayota Zarmakoupis practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Easton, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, KY.
See Easton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.