A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Panayotis Fasseas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Panayotis Fasseas is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fasseas
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fasseas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Panayotis Fasseas, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fasseas graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Torino. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fasseas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Panayotis Fasseas MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Panayotis Fasseas practice?
- Dr. Panayotis Fasseas has 1 office location.
Dr. Panayotis Fasseas practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Cardiologists.