Learn more about Dr. Panayotis Fasseas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Panayotis Fasseas is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fasseas
Specialties & Research
Dr. Panayotis Fasseas, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fasseas graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Torino. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fasseas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Panayotis Fasseas MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Panayotis Fasseas practice?
- Dr. Panayotis Fasseas has 1 office location.
Dr. Panayotis Fasseas practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Cardiologists.