A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Panayotis Fasseas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Panayotis Fasseas is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Panayotis Fasseas, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fasseas graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Torino.
Dr. Fasseas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Panayotis Fasseas MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Panayotis Fasseas practice?
- Dr. Panayotis Fasseas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Panayotis Fasseas practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near West Bend, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI and New Berlin, WI.
See West Bend Cardiologists.