Learn more about Dr. Panayotis Fasseas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Panayotis Fasseas is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fasseas
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Fasseas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Panayotis Fasseas, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fasseas graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Torino.
Dr. Fasseas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Panayotis Fasseas MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Panayotis Fasseas practice?
- Dr. Panayotis Fasseas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Panayotis Fasseas practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near West Bend, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI and New Berlin, WI.
See West Bend Cardiologists.