A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Panayotis Ledakis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Panayotis Ledakis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Panayotis Ledakis, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ledakis graduated from University Of Athens.
Dr. Ledakis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Medical Center
- Levindale Hebrew Geriatric Center & Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ledakis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan