Learn more about Dr. Panayotis Ledakis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Panayotis Ledakis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ledakis
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ledakis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Panayotis Ledakis, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ledakis graduated from University Of Athens. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ledakis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Inc
- St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Panayotis Ledakis MD is a male Hematologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Panayotis Ledakis practice?
- Dr. Panayotis Ledakis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Panayotis Ledakis practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Nottingham, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Nottingham Hematologists and Nottingham Oncologists.