Learn more about Dr. Panayotis Ledakis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Panayotis Ledakis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ledakis
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ledakis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Panayotis Ledakis, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ledakis graduated from University Of Athens. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ledakis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Inc
- St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Panayotis Ledakis MD is a male Hematologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Panayotis Ledakis practice?
- Dr. Panayotis Ledakis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Panayotis Ledakis practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Nottingham, MD.
See Baltimore Hematologists and Baltimore Oncologists.