A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Panch Jeyakumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jeyakumar
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jeyakumar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Panch Jeyakumar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jeyakumar graduated from University Of Colombo.
Dr. Jeyakumar has 24 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Panch Jeyakumar MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Panch Jeyakumar practice?
- Dr. Panch Jeyakumar has 29 office locations.
Dr. Panch Jeyakumar practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Garden Grove, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanton, CA and Buena Park, CA.
See Garden Grove Internists, Garden Grove Critical Care Practitioners, and Garden Grove Pulmonologists.