A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Panch Jeyakumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jeyakumar
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Jeyakumar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Panch Jeyakumar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jeyakumar graduated from University Of Colombo.
Dr. Jeyakumar has 24 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Panch Jeyakumar MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Panch Jeyakumar practice?
- Dr. Panch Jeyakumar has 29 office locations.
Dr. Panch Jeyakumar practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Garden Grove, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanton, CA and Buena Park, CA.
See Garden Grove Internists, Garden Grove Critical Care Practitioners, and Garden Grove Pulmonologists.