A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pandeeswari Raveendran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raveendran
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Raveendran Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pandeeswari Raveendran, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Raveendran graduated from Madurai Medical College.
Dr. Raveendran has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- Metrowest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pandeeswari Raveendran MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Pandeeswari Raveendran practice?
- Dr. Pandeeswari Raveendran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pandeeswari Raveendran practices Psychiatry near Natick, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MA.
See Natick Psychiatrists.