A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pandeeswari Raveendran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pandeeswari Raveendran, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Raveendran graduated from Madurai Medical College.
Dr. Raveendran has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- Metrowest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pandeeswari Raveendran MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Pandeeswari Raveendran practice?
- Dr. Pandeeswari Raveendran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pandeeswari Raveendran practices Psychiatry near Natick, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MA.
See Natick Psychiatrists.