A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pandelis Banias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pandelis Banias is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pandelis Banias, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Failure
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Banias graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Ciudad Juarez. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Banias has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Swedish Covenant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pandelis Demetrios Banias MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pandelis D. Banias practice?
- Dr. Pandelis Banias has 4 office locations.
Dr. Pandelis Banias practices Internal Medicine near Palatine, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Evanston, IL and Wilmette, IL.
See Palatine Internists.