Overall Review

3.1

December 28th, 2015
rude, disrespectful doctor. Makes everyone wait 1-2 hrs for each appt.I missed work because she was 2 hrs late for my appt.I would not go to her if you respect yourself.

June 21st, 2015
Stay away from this doctor
Her office staff is terrible. Dr. Lee does not read her E mail timely or respond to her patients. I am not sure why she became a doctor because clearly she doesn't care about her patients. She failed to advise me regarding my blood test results and refused to carbon copy by other medical provider on results.

May 11th, 2015
Did not do a follow up appointment to go over test result...did not share results with my cardiologists and had a staff person bluntly give me the results,instead of going over them and explaining herself...I have never had a doctor not do a follow up for test results! Very impersonable..I had to call and ask about the results done back in Feb!!! Oops...

March 24th, 2015
Terrible, terrible, terrible
If you want to die, go see this doctor.

February 28th, 2014
Excellent attention
Dr. Pandora Lee listens intently, and respectfully suggestions options of medicines, which is exceptionally necessary with the craziness of medical insurance now days. Thank you Doctor for all your help and compassion. Its been greatly appreciated.

December 18th, 2013
Do not go to this doctor
This is a terrible, terrible doctor. She is unavailable in emergencies, does not follow up, does not return phone calls and makes it clear she doesn't really care much about her patients. Do not go to this doctor. She is absolutely awful.

September 25th, 2013
BAD DAY WITH DOCTOR
I had a very bad experience with this doctor. First of all when you are talking with her she is typing on the computer. She scared me when she talked or should I say she yelled and was not explaining anything to me. When I left the nurse handed me a paper or summary of my visit and I did not look at it until I got home she had misinterpeded every thing I had said to her at our visit. I was so angry and when I called back to talk to the doctor they would not let me talk to her. Very Bad!!!

September 17th, 2013
Very satisfied
I find Dr. Lee personable, courteous and interested. She gives me clear instructions and at departure a printed note is sent with latest test results and any diagnosis plus what changes are suggested. In other words, verbal and printed instruction. I have found a medical home.

August 15th, 2013
No courtesy, no referrals!
Stay away from this doctor unless you want to pay out of pocket for services that should be covered by your insurance. No respect for military families or for Tricare's procedures for referrals. They will send you to the Urgent Care because "they don't have appointments available" and tell you it is 100% covered by the insurance and then bill you that visit!

August 7th, 2013
Horrible Service
I do not know why Pandora Lee became a doctor. She has a terrible service for patient. My wife came to see her several times. Each time she asked my wife where you pained. My wife answered then she just give the medicine. She never check or exam ...every time my wife had an appointment with her. My wife had to wait at least 1 hour before getting service. This is horrible service. Never come back to this office again.....F

January 18th, 2013
Love the Doctor Hate the Office.
I awas recently diagnosed with a serious medical condition. I tried to contact the Doctor when I had a question because I got a cold and did not know what medicines I could take that would not interfere with the ones that I was on. I left her a message and she did not call me back. After two days I called her office again and was told that she does not call patientw back, that if I wanted to talk to her I needed to make an appointment. REALLY!!!