Dr. Pandora Lee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pandora Lee?

July 31st, 2017

Great Doctor

As a patient for 2 years I can only say Dr Lee has been nothing short of physical exam was f fantastic. Dr Lee was inquisitive, patient and spent the time to understand me, lifestyle, eating habits, activities, etc during our visit in order to understand my test results. Not many doctor do that. The staff in the office were great and welcoming while being very efficient as well. I will continue to see Dr Lee and will have no regrets referring additional patients

July 20th, 2017

Excellent clinician

I along with several other family members had been seeing Dr. Lee in Concord and we were so very satisfied with her medical care that we followed her to Oakland. She practices only evidence based medicine and is able to quickly assess my complex medical problems and needs and come up with a plan. She focuses on what really matters. She will not prescribe or recommend treatment or workup based on what I request but based on what I really need. I respect this trait. I enjoy my visits with her. If I may digress for a minute, I noted several of her reviews were only 1 star and were quite similar in description.....this is not the Dr Lee who we see...our Dr Lee is 5 stars all the way! I would venture to guess that all or some of the disgruntled patients simply are angry because they did not get exactly what THEY wanted because she FOLLOWS guidelines. Thanks for your excellent care Dr.Lee!

March 15th, 2017

Shows no interest in her patients

Not worth the time or money, you will only see her PA. Had one visit with Dr. Lee in five years time, the initial office exam but after that always got shifted to the PA, no matter what or how serious the illness was. Appointment always made with Dr. Lee, confirmed that was who I would be seeing, then went in and got the PA, even though the doctor was there that day.

December 29th, 2015

rude, disrespectful doctor. Makes everyone wait 1-2 hrs for each appt.I missed work because she was 2 hrs late for my appt.I would not go to her if you respect yourself .

June 22nd, 2015

Stay away from this doctor

Her office staff is terrible. Dr. Lee does not read her E mail timely or respond to her patients. I am not sure why she became a doctor because clearly she doesn't care about her patients. She failed to advise me regarding my blood test results and refused to carbon copy by other medical provider on results.

May 11th, 2015

Did not do a follow up appointment to go over test result...did not share results with my cardiologists and had a staff person bluntly give me the results,instead of going over them and explaining herself...I have never had a doctor not do a follow up for test results! Very impersonable..I had to call and ask about the results done back in Feb!!! Oops...

March 24th, 2015

Terrible, terrible, terrible

If you want to die, go see this doctor.

February 28th, 2014

Excellent attention

Dr. Pandora Lee listens intently, and respectfully suggestions options of medicines, which is exceptionally necessary with the craziness of medical insurance now days. Thank you Doctor for all your help and compassion. Its been greatly appreciated.

December 18th, 2013

Do not go to this doctor

This is a terrible, terrible doctor. She is unavailable in emergencies, does not follow up, does not return phone calls and makes it clear she doesn't really care much about her patients. Do not go to this doctor. She is absolutely awful.

September 25th, 2013

BAD DAY WITH DOCTOR

I had a very bad experience with this doctor. First of all when you are talking with her she is typing on the computer. She scared me when she talked or should I say she yelled and was not explaining anything to me. When I left the nurse handed me a paper or summary of my visit and I did not look at it until I got home she had misinterpeded every thing I had said to her at our visit. I was so angry and when I called back to talk to the doctor they would not let me talk to her. Very Bad!!!

September 18th, 2013

Very satisfied

I find Dr. Lee personable, courteous and interested. She gives me clear instructions and at departure a printed note is sent with latest test results and any diagnosis plus what changes are suggested. In other words, verbal and printed instruction. I have found a medical home.

August 15th, 2013

No courtesy, no referrals!

Stay away from this doctor unless you want to pay out of pocket for services that should be covered by your insurance. No respect for military families or for Tricare's procedures for referrals. They will send you to the Urgent Care because "they don't have appointments available" and tell you it is 100% covered by the insurance and then bill you that visit!