A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pandurang Chillal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pandurang Chillal, BS, FACP, MBBS is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chillal graduated from Karnataka Institute Of Medical Sciences, Hubli.
Dr. Chillal has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Coffeyville Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chillal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pandurang P. Chillal practice?
Dr. Pandurang Chillal practices Internal Medicine near Coffeyville, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Richlands, VA and Cherryvale, KS.
See Coffeyville Internists.