A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Panee Tantranond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Panee Tantranond is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Panee Tantranond, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tantranond graduated from Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok.
Dr. Tantranond has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bay Pines Va Medical Center
- Bay Pines Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Panee Tantranond MD is a female Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Panee Tantranond practice?
- Dr. Panee Tantranond has 2 office locations.
Dr. Panee Tantranond practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bay Pines, FL.
See Fort Myers Internists and Fort Myers Hematologists.