A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pang-hsiung Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pang-hsiung Huang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pang-hsiung Huang, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from Taipei Medical University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Huang has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pang-hsiung Hsiung Huang MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Pang-hsiung H. Huang practice?
- Dr. Pang-hsiung Huang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pang-hsiung Huang practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Thousand Oaks, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Youngstown, OH.
See Thousand Oaks Obstetricians & Gynecologists.