A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Panit Srivatana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Panit Srivatana, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Srivatana graduated from Chiang Mai University.
Dr. Srivatana has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Corning Hospital
- Troy Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Srivatana accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 3 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 26 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 9 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan