Learn more about Dr. Panit Srivatana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Srivatana
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Srivatana Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Panit Srivatana, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Srivatana graduated from Chiang Mai University.
Dr. Srivatana has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Packer Hospital
- Corning Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Panit Hirunsri Srivatana MD is a female Hematologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Panit H. Srivatana practice?
- Dr. Panit Srivatana has 1 office location.
Dr. Panit Srivatana practices Hematology near Sayre, PA.
See Sayre Hematologists.