A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Panit Srivatana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Srivatana
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Srivatana Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Panit Srivatana, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Srivatana graduated from Chiang Mai University.
Dr. Srivatana has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Packer Hospital
- Corning Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Panit Hirunsri Srivatana MD is a female Hematologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Panit H. Srivatana practice?
- Dr. Panit Srivatana has 1 office location.
Dr. Panit Srivatana practices Hematology near Sayre, PA.
See Sayre Hematologists.