A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Panita Chiemmongkoltip:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Panita Chiemmongkoltip, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chiemmongkoltip graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Chiemmongkoltip has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- St Alexius Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Panita Chiemmongkoltip MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Panita Chiemmongkoltip practice?
- Dr. Panita Chiemmongkoltip has 3 office locations.
Dr. Panita Chiemmongkoltip practices Pediatrics near Elgin, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington Heights, IL and West Chicago, IL.
See Elgin Pediatricians.