Get the facts about migraine headaches, including the different types of migraine and migraine triggers.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Panjini Sivanna
Dr. Panjini Sivanna, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Fargo, ND. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Management, Critical Care Medicine and Anesthesiology. Dr. Sivanna is affiliated with Essentia Health Fargo, Sanford Bemidji Medical Center and Essentia Health St Mary's Hospital - Detroit Lakes. He speaks English.
Dr. Panjini Sivanna has the following 3 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Panjini Sivanna is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fargo, ND.
Dr. Jaise Poulose
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Fargo, ND 0.11 mi12
Dr. Donald Matthees
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Fargo, ND 0.11 mi39
Dr. Michael Sornson
Fargo, ND 0.11 mi20