A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pankaj Rajvanshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pankaj Rajvanshi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rajvanshi
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Rajvanshi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajvanshi graduated from Sardar Patel Medical College, Bikaner.
Dr. Rajvanshi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Providence General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pankaj Rajvanshi MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Pankaj Rajvanshi practice?
- Dr. Pankaj Rajvanshi has 1 office location.
Dr. Pankaj Rajvanshi practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Everett, WA.
See Everett Internists and Everett Gastroenterologists.