A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pankaj Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pankaj Patel, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Patel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs New Jersey Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pankaj Ambalal Patel MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Pankaj A. Patel practice?
- Dr. Pankaj Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pankaj Patel practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near East Orange, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Stratford, CT.
See East Orange Physiatrists.