Learn more about Dr. Pankaj Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pankaj Patel, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Patel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs New Jersey Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pankaj Ambalal Patel MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Pankaj A. Patel practice?
- Dr. Pankaj Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pankaj Patel practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near East Orange, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Stratford, CT.
See East Orange Physiatrists.