A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pankaj Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pankaj Shah is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pankaj Shah, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Shah has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Knapp Medical Center
- Mission Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pankaj Gopaldas Shah MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Pankaj G. Shah practice?
- Dr. Pankaj Shah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pankaj Shah practices Ophthalmology near Mission, TX.
See Mission Ophthalmologists.