A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pankaj Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pankaj Shah is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pankaj Shah, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Shah has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pankaj Gopaldas Shah MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Pankaj G. Shah practice?
- Dr. Pankaj Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Pankaj Shah practices Ophthalmology near Mission, TX.
See Mission Ophthalmologists.