A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pankaj Hukku:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pankaj Hukku is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pankaj Hukku, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hukku graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Hukku has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hukku accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans